Last night (Eve of 4th Rajab), on the Urs Mubarak of Syedna Nur Mohammed Nuruddin (RA), Huzurala (TUS) conferred Nass on Shz Ali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal Bs Saifuddin TUS. He addressed the Shahzada Sahebs and said “Bismillahir Rahmannir Rahim. Mein Dawat na rutba ma Bhai Mufaddal ne qaim karuchu, mara baad”.
The witnesses to the Nass were Shz Idris bs Badruddin, Shz Qusai bs Vajihuddin, Shz Ammar bs Jamaluddin DM and Dr Moiz bs. The three Shz Saheb’s went to Bonham House and informed Shz Aali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS. Then Shz Aali Qadr TUS and Shz Qaidjoher bs Ezzuddin DM went to the hospital.
They presented sherbet to Huzurala TUS.
Huzurala TUS instructed Shz Sahebs to inform Mumineen all over the world about his successor (Mansus).
Today, Shz Qaidjoher bs will lead the majlis in London and convey Huzurala TUS message to all Mumineen.
May Allah Ta’ala grant Aqamaula Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) total shifa and a long long life. Ameen
The following photos are from  Ashara 1429 in Colombo,  ziyarat of Syedi Hasanpeer Saheb,  iftetah of Badri Mohalla masjid in Dohad,  Zimarmar in Yemen,  in Denmal for ziyarat of Syedi Hasanfir Shahid.
For more photos, please visit our Photo Gallery of Syedi Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin TUS.
Milestones in the life of Syedi Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin TUS:
- Shz Aali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal Bs Saifuddin TUS was born on the 23rd of Shehrullah 1365H. Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA wrote a note saying his name as “Aali Qadr Mufaddal”, the adad of which corresponds to the year of his birth.
- On Friday night, 27th Zilqaa’dil Haraam 1385 corresponding to 17th March 1966, on eve of Muqaddas Moula RA Birthday majlis, He was granted the laqab of Saifuddin and the title of SDT [Seqato Daawate Taiyebiyah]
- Huzurala TUS solemnized the Nikah of Shz Aali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal Bs TUS with the daughter of Late Amirul Jamea Syedi Yusuf Bs Najmuddin, Jawharatus Sharaf Bs, at Evan al-Jamea in Surat, in 1388 during the Imtehan of Al Jamea Tus Saifiyah in Shaban.
- 1390 Hijri – He was made Amirul Hajj, with a large and important personages in his entourage. Post Hajj He went to Karbala Moalla, Shaam, Misr and Yemen. The Yemen Trip was historic and he laid the foundations for the construction of Syedna Hatim RA’s Roza in this trip.
- On his return from Hajj and Yemen, he was accorded a grand reception on the airport, in which Aqa Moula TUS himself presided. In the Khushi ni Majlis and programmes that followed, Aqa Moula TUS along with Hudud Kiraam – Mooaaneqaa ni Rasam adaa farmavi – and Aqiqul Yemen title was granted to Syedi Aali Qadr TUS.
Photo credits:  Shaikh Aziz bhai Shaikh Hatim bhai Poonawalla,  Shaikh Alazhar Shakir,  Mulla Muslim H. Panwala,  Shaikh Juzar Bhai Sk Yusuf Bhai,  al Azhar bhai Shakir